Finding a Coach...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a Coach...

So my program is looking at getting a coach for our program next year, and I thought I'd ask you all for advice.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to find a coach? How did your program find your coach (or you, as the case may be?)

Also if anyone knows anyone living in the greater LA area who might be interested in coaching a team........ PM me.
    Megan Fenton
    Scripps College Class of 2012

Re: Finding a Coach...

Contact a CMR prof and get them interested. They can be your head coach. Then, since you live one of the three largest legal communities in the United States, you should be set for a good dozen attorney coaches too. I envy you.

Comment

[quote author=DWdidit link=topic=4202.msg176625#msg176625 date=1240948817]
      So my program is looking at getting a coach for our program next year, and I thought I'd ask you all for advice.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to find a coach? How did your program find your coach (or you, as the case may be?)

Also if anyone knows anyone living in the greater LA area who might be interested in coaching a team........ PM me.
      [/quote]

There are a whole slew of former USC and UCLA mockers running around the SoCal area who would be good coaches. Also, ask your buddy Chris Zwink if he knows anyone. Finally, and most importantly, try to make sure you have someone with mock trial experience, but also a practicing lawyer, preferably with little MT experience who can provide you with that all-too-valuable practitioners perspective.
      Coach, Sun Devil Mock Trial
      Back in the lab, with a pen and a pad....

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
        X