NCAA Tournament Bracket Group on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament Bracket Group on ESPN

I've put together a group for those of us that are interested in compiling brackets and competing against fellow p.comers. In order to join the group, you must have an ESPN.com member name and password to create a bracket. It's incredibly easy and free to sign up on ESPN.com. Once signed up, create a bracket in ESPN's tournament challenge. When you've created your bracket, search for the group titled "Perjuries". It has a password to join which is "drewwalton". I hope we get some good competition in the pool!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Re: NCAA Tournament Bracket Group on ESPN

just joined up. Go Cards

Comment

I also just joined. I have an eerie feeling about this year. There is no one dominant team. I really think that for the first time in awhile, the tournament is open. Florida winning two years in a row was obvious and last year memphis, unc, and kansas were great all year. This year you have like 5 or 6 teams at the top, instead of a solid top 2 or 3.

Comment

Mocksluzer and i are sittin pretty at the top right now... may the shit talk begin?

Comment

Let's start with: It took my cohort here, fellow #1er (for now) two, count 'em TWO, brackets to compete with my 1. Understandable, there needs to be a way that the playing field is levelled because of my awesomeness. It does also appear that I'll have a one-up on you next round because of your selection of Marquette as an Elite Eight team. Other than that, I don't have much to say because our brackets are practically the exact same here on out. In fact, if I've calculated and remembered my bracket correctly (both of which aren't the most likely thing in the world) I'm guaranteed to finish higher than you because we have the same picks through the rest of the tourney save for Marquette. Anyway, bring on the trash talk!

Comment

I'm going to make a run at the end lol. Also I wish that I put my office pool brackets on ESPN because they are beasting right now. I have 15/16 in the sweet 16 on the one that is 7th out of 124 brackets at work right now and 13/16 on my other bracket that is 22/124 right now.

Comment

i had mizzou on my other braquet- i think i was a little big east happy when i filled it out. I'll be fine with a tie though, so long as i stay dominate in the tiebreaker (gold bids). :eek:

Comment

[quote author=theChosenOne link=topic=4139.msg174311#msg174311 date=1237838019]
                I'm going to make a run at the end lol. Also I wish that I put my office pool brackets on ESPN because they are beasting right now. I have 15/16 in the sweet 16 on the one that is 7th out of 124 brackets at work right now and 13/16 on my other bracket that is 22/124 right now.
                [/quote]
                I hear you! In BOTH of my other brackets I picked not only Mizzou in the Sweet 16 but also Arizona! I would've had 15/16 in my ESPN bracket had I carried that through. I have no idea what I was thinking, but I think I just copy and pasted Utah St. into the Sweet 16 from my upset bracket (which I later changed, by forgot to change the ESPN one). Damn!

[quote author=MosDef link=topic=4139.msg174314#msg174314 date=1237839488]
                i had mizzou on my other braquet- i think i was a little big east happy when i filled it out. I'll be fine with a tie though, so long as i stay dominate in the tiebreaker (gold bids). :eek:
                [/quote]
                Got to get those Gold bids before you're counting them as tiebreakers!

Comment

I love March Madness. Nothing makes you more crazy/happy/sad in 3 weeks lol.

Comment

Hey, is it possible to unlock the pool on ESPN? I've got an ESPN bracket but didn't join the mock pool in time...

Comment

[quote author=mocksluzer link=topic=4139.msg174318#msg174318 date=1237840049]

Got to get those Gold bids before you're counting them as tiebreakers!
                      [/quote]

oh girl- im not worried!

Comment

[quote author=MosDef link=topic=4139.msg174348#msg174348 date=1237857264]
                        oh girl- im not worried!
                        [/quote]

Little cocky aren't you MosDef?

Comment

quite

Comment

Can we quit now? I'm in second place!!! :gavel: :gavel: :gavel:

Comment

Working...
                            X