NCAA Tournament Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Tournament Picks

As a staunch lifetime KU fan it greatly pains me to say this, but MU looked unbeatable last night. Unbeatable. Good luck UConn. Although I think UConn will win because MU doesn't quite have the outside shooting to compensate for Thabeet's altering presence in the lane (and most of MU's points were/are scored on drives).
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Comment

[quote author=RaneofDeath link=topic=4140.msg174339#msg174339 date=1237848970]
      You said you're going to Memphis right? I'll make a bet, Arizona will send one team to continue their season, minimum, whether in Bastketball or Mock Trial? :gavel:
      [/quote][quote author=theChosenOne link=topic=4140.msg174376#msg174376 date=1237895722]
      I'll take that bet. I hope its mock trial though. I'd be pissed if Louisville lost in basketball.
      [/quote]

TCO, You owe me some money.

Comment

RANE, I do owe you money and I should have given it to you this weekend haha. How about we stop the brackets right here and you can have the fake second place money I would get for placing 2nd?

Comment

Sounds good. Just make the check out to "Corey Wlodarczyk".

Email me for the address.

Comment

how the hell do you even pronounce your last name?

Comment

Vwo-Dar-Chik. About the best I can provide online. haha.

Comment

That's a mouthful...that's what she said!

Comment

Thoughts on last night's game? I was actually quite surprised to see MSU out of it from the start. I felt that had they played in the first half how they played in the second half, they could've had a verrry good shot of winning.
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Comment

I'm stunned that for the first time since I began doing these brackets for money/pride (1997 being the first year), I actually picked the tourney champion right.

Still got my ass handed to me pointswise, though: UNC was the only Final Four team I got right.
                    Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X