Dual Degree- JD/MD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Degree- JD/MD

I am considering a JD/MD program, and I was just wondering if anyone here has done that or known anyone who has. I'm just looking for your thoughts/opinions. Thanks!

Re: Dual Degree- JD/MD

We have one at ASU. So i know a few of them. Questions?
    Coach, Sun Devil Mock Trial
    Back in the lab, with a pen and a pad....

Comment

I know a Lawyer who has his JD/MD. However, he was a Doctor in the Navy for close to 10 years before he decided to go get his law degree and practice Medical Malpractice.

However, the majority of Medical Malpractice and Products Liability lawyers that I know only have their JD and have no medical background. So why would you want to spend more time and money getting another 2 letters placed behind your name?

If you want to do Medical and Health-related law, there are a lot more efficient ways of learning the information than spending 4 years in Medical School.
      "What is this? Direct Examination's Greatest Hits?" - A Judge while in

Comment

Okeydokey. I was wondering this the other day and did some research. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark any of the pages. It essentially said that there isn't a big difference (<5%) between regular JDs and Jd/MD...even in medical malpractice and other 'medical-related' law areas. Just my $.02
        Alan Shore: You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks

Comment

Working...
        X