Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case is out

I'm really the first one huh?
    Never been afraid to say whats on my mind, at any given time of day.

Re: case is out

the rest of us were busy reading it

Comment

how do we get access? I didn't receive any information about it.

Comment

[quote author=Rhodes_Strasberg link=topic=4684.msg189806#msg189806 date=1281728978]
        the rest of us were busy reading it
        [/quote]

And perjuries went silent for two days...
        Too much law, not enough order

Comment

[quote author=risingstar link=topic=4684.msg189807#msg189807 date=1281730009]
          how do we get access? I didn't receive any information about it.
          [/quote]

Your school's primary contact will get an e-mail from Susan at the AMTA office with the username and password.

Comment

[quote author=Not Offered For My Truth link=topic=4684.msg189808#msg189808 date=1281730404]

And perjuries went silent for two days...
            [/quote]

I don't think anything short of complete server failure would shut down word association for that long.
            Attorney 1: Objection!
            Presiding: Response, counselor?
            Attorney 2: I disagree!

Comment

Case is fairly dense, can see a couple of interesting ways to proceed with it. I think there should be a special award at the National Championship for "Best Joey Davis" poster
              Remember the name

Comment

I like the case. So many more options than last years predictable case theories.

Captain Meetings will now be a cluster f*ck. I am also impressed that Casey French went from Personal Assistant to Drew Walton to a doctor at Polk Co Hospital.
                James Pennington
                UK College of Law 2014

Comment

This case is really complex...
                  Fun to read though. The references to Grace/BNN are great.

This is going to be so much fun.
                  I'll just move on, your Honor.

Comment

Hear ye, hear ye!!!!!!

The King doth proclaim your efforts to study and learn this year's case are endlessly foolish endeavors. Those who strive to be better than the King are fighting the same battle that kind, young Icarus fought i.e. whence he continued to roll the ball up the hill, but forgot the ball will always melt in the heat of the sun. My sheer talent and utter god-given ability is the sun that melts your ridiculous hopes like so many unattended birthday candles. The King further sayeth that this Rhodes_Lay dude has a serious douchey picture, and that he would see his name on the number 2 (at best) slot on both ballots should he face the King. I heard that kid's only got one ball, sackin solo you know what i'm sayin? Further the Mock Trial King sayeth not.

ALL HAIL.

Comment

[quote author=MT King link=topic=4684.msg189815#msg189815 date=1281774246]
                      Hear ye, hear ye!!!!!!

The King doth proclaim your efforts to study and learn this year's case are endlessly foolish endeavors. Those who strive to be better than the King are fighting the same battle that kind, young Icarus fought i.e. whence he continued to roll the ball up the hill, but forgot the ball will always melt in the heat of the sun. My sheer talent and utter god-given ability is the sun that melts your ridiculous hopes like so many unattended birthday candles. The King further sayeth that this Rhodes_Lay dude has a serious douchey picture, and that he would see his name on the number 2 (at best) slot on both ballots should he face the King. I heard that kid's only got one ball, sackin solo you know what i'm sayin? Further the Mock Trial King sayeth not.

ALL HAIL.
                      [/quote]

Ahem, your Highness, the third-person speaking Royalty troll/results shaman role is taken, thank you very much.

Besides, given the terminology of the case a more clever reference to beads, pearls, or rings should have been made if you were going to reference "ball". That is all

Comment

[quote author=MT King link=topic=4684.msg189815#msg189815 date=1281774246]
                        Hear ye, hear ye!!!!!!
                        Those who strive to be better than the King are fighting the same battle that kind, young Icarus fought i.e. whence he continued to roll the ball up the hill, but forgot the ball will always melt in the heat of the sun.
                        ALL HAIL.
                        [/quote]

Are you talking about Sisyphus? Or is that some garbled attempt at smack talk from someone who has never picked up Camus?
                        Never been afraid to say whats on my mind, at any given time of day.

Comment

Can anyone tell me exactly what time the case was published? A friend and I had a bet about what day the case would come out, and it's coming down to the second.

Comment

[quote author=Renegade link=topic=4684.msg189817#msg189817 date=1281800176]
                            Are you talking about Sisyphus? Or is that some garbled attempt at smack talk from someone who has never picked up Camus?
                            [/quote]

I'd bet he's paraphrasing Ben Stiller in "Heavyweights"

Comment

[quote author=McMiestie link=topic=4684.msg189819#msg189819 date=1281803317]
                              Can anyone tell me exactly what time the case was published? A friend and I had a bet about what day the case would come out, and it's coming down to the second.
                              [/quote]

McMiestie, based on the AMTA blog post announcing the case release, it happened around 12:25:10 PM on August 13.

Good to see someone from MTSU on Perjuries...we saw you guys once. Your team is really nice.
                              I'll just move on, your Honor.

Comment

Working...
                              X