Tab Summary Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab Summary Collection

Now that the first tournaments have started for the season, it would be really great if people could post tab summaries for them as those tab summaries are finished. Tournament hosts often send out tab summaries to teams that competed long before they get posted on the AMTA site. So if you are a host post your tab summary below. If you are a team that competed and received the summary post it below. That way people can see before AMTA ends up posting.

Yeah we are currently waiting on EKU and Northwest Missouri State. Thank you, Wake Forrest!

Comment

I was a competitor over this weekend at Elon's Carolina Classic Invitational Tournament. They distributed paper copies of the tab summary after closing ceremonies and I've attached some snapshots of those here. Although they might be out of order
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the tab summary from this weekend's Arch Invitational
        Attached Files

Comment

Am I correct in seeing that Elon didn't compete at their own tournament? I feel like the perk of running a top tier tournament is getting to compete for free and without having to travel very far?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityQuaffles View Post
            Am I correct in seeing that Elon didn't compete at their own tournament? I feel like the perk of running a top tier tournament is getting to compete for free and without having to travel very far?
            My understanding is that Elon was significantly affected by Hurricane Florence (out of school for a while), which affected their ability to be ready to compete and that they put all their efforts into ensuring that the tournament still happened for all of us going instead of competing. I know they were very disappointed to not compete but felt that making sure that the tournament still happened was more important.

Comment

The Tab Summary from GW:
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X