• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of MTS vs Kosack

Any videos of this year's case?

Here is a video of the UChiago A team vs B team scrimmage for ORCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0I0P1C-rys

Not sure why UChicago would choose to release this. Maybe to intimidate other teams?
    Last edited by bestEvidence; March 6th, 2019, 02:02 AM.

This feels a little icky, especially because it's super possible that this was an unintentional setting to public.
    Last edited by Ali Thomas; March 5th, 2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Incredibly icky. Downloading another team's video and then publishing it so other teams can steal it? Fuck you

Comment

Hello everyone!

This link to part of our team scrimmage was made public without our permission. As suspected, the video was marked public by accident, and then someone with too much time on their hands made a shell YouTube account and re-uploaded the video. We've filed a copyright strike against the account, which is pending approval.

We're not writing this to try and convince you not to watch the footage - we're not that naive. But we did want to set the record straight on the forum. So do with this information what you will.

We look forward to seeing you all at ORCS!

-Chicago Mock Trial

Comment

While I 100% believe this to be actual footage of a round (my sincerest condolences to UChicago for this happening), my new favorite conspiracy theory is that they sat down and staged this to get an upper hand.

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomock View Post
            Hello everyone!

This link to part of our team scrimmage was made public without our permission. As suspected, the video was marked public by accident, and then someone with too much time on their hands made a shell YouTube account and re-uploaded the video. We've filed a copyright strike against the account, which is pending approval.

We're not writing this to try and convince you not to watch the footage - we're not that naive. But we did want to set the record straight on the forum. So do with this information what you will.

We look forward to seeing you all at ORCS!

-Chicago Mock Trial
            I can watch all the Patriots footage I want, and I'm still not gonna beat the Patriots.

Comment

Working...
            X