Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Meeting Agenda?

Where is the board meeting agenda?

By the most natural reading of the rules, it should have been up by July 4 (15 days before the meeting which starts on the 19th). By the most charitable reading of the rules it should have been up by the end of the day on the 6th (15 days before the board meeting ends on the 21st). But itís not up on the website. This is especially important because board members have said online that this is going to be a controversial one with motions that students might want to discuss and send thoughts to board members before the board votes on them.

We all know what this means- it's time for AMTA to sanction itself.
    things are really heating up in the lawyer impersonation fandom

Comment

Agenda is up. Many noteworthy items.

Comment

The rationale behind removing hostile witnesses makes too much sense to not pass.

I really like the idea of 6 minute openings and 8 minute closings. Watching rounds over the years, I have always thought openings are a tad too short and most closings drag on.

As someone with a team who managed to hit the arguably three best teams at our regional this year, the bracketing of teams according to TPR is an attractive proposal...

Comment

Originally posted by Gronksmash View Post

As someone with a team who managed to hit the arguably three best teams at our regional this year, the bracketing of teams according to TPR is an attractive proposal...

I think the Agenda clarified that bracketing, if passed, would occur at the ORCS level, not regional.

Comment

Originally posted by nunya View Post

I think the Agenda clarified that bracketing, if passed, would occur at the ORCS level, not regional.
            Ah it does appear to indicate that with the need for fields to be divisible by 8. Still a step in the right direction I think.

Comment

Working...
            X