Rankings -- Call for Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rankings -- Call for Information

Hi, all. I made an in-depth rankings post last year, and I'd like to make a second, but I'm missing information about a number of key teams. If you'd like to see a post, please PM your thoughts. Thanks!

Could you tell us what teams you want information for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Owens View Post
      Could you tell us what teams you want information for?
      Any teams. I know a bit about GAMTI, CUBAIT, and Beach Party, but second opinions are helpful.

Comment

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Comment

Hello, drunkard2.

I've received two messages so far. Both were fairly detailed, but they're about the exact same teams. Right now, I don't have enough information to release a good, comprehensive post.

Comment

i'd love to see rankings but have little in the way of useful information. perhaps consider putting out a call for info on mock trial confessions?

Comment

Maybe you could team up with the MTC Admins to make it a pinned post? Maybe even a Google form, which would make it really easy for people to go on and fill it out and give you a ton of information?

That's definitely something to consider. Teaming up with them seems necessary though, given #4712.

Comment

Problem solved.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colle...82785498620782

There's also a google form where I can collect info about schools, attorneys, witnesses, coaches - anything! I'll do my own rankings on facebook, but I'll also hook MOCK-MAN into the responses so that he can do his own rankings. After all, everyone loves rankings.

http://goo.gl/forms/Ync6lj34tE

We have MTC... and now we also have MTR.

I'm looking to do a Pre-Regional ranking, so information should be sent over the next couple weeks.

Happy Rankings!

Comment

A lot of pressure, Cotton. Don't drop the ball.

Comment

Working...
                  X