Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Perj League: Mock Trial Fantasy 2015-- Jesse Get Your Gun (ORCS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone for your submissions. With the College ORCS underway, entry is now closed. I'll be entering results from the tabulation summaries into the spreadsheet each week as they come in. For those of you that either submitted after the noon deadline or only put your team on Perjuries and not in the Google Form, you're still eligible to place, but not for the fantastic prize. Once all the ORCS are complete and the NCT division draw has occurred, I'll make a combined post with a summary of the results of the ORCS league and instructions for the NCT league. In the mean time, here's some interesting data from the ORCS submissions:
    • 19 people submitted teams for the ORCS league this year.
    • The average total cost was $569.88, driven down several dollars by one team below $500 at $497.74. Excluding that team, the average cost was $573.89.
    • The most commonly selected teams were 1053 Northwood, 1147 Florida State B, and 1200 Rhodes A, selected by seven teams.
    • More teams were selected from Louisville than any other ORCS, with 28 teams. San Diego was the least selected ORCS with 14 teams.

That's all for now. Good luck to all the teams competing!
    Ray Barr (the Amazing)
    "Bow ties are cool."

Comment

Results tabbed yet?
      "If you finished ORCS with a CS of less than 23, did you even go to ORCS?"

Comment

Results are tabbed, waiting for the NCT draw to make a combined results/NCT Fantasy post.
        Ray Barr (the Amazing)
        "Bow ties are cool."

Comment

Only these stuff i have
          Cornell College B (Geneva): 68.28
          Bellarmine B (Louisville): 75.31

Comment

Working...
          X