Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perjuries.com Mobile App

Hi All,

I'm thinking about bringing perjuries into 2004 by adding a mobile app for the iPhone and/or Android. But given the work involved, I don't want to waste time without first figuring out whether this is something you would use. And if y'all would use it, what would you use it for?

Your feedback is appreciated,

Tom

[Edit]

Perjuries.com iPhone App
    Perjuries.com Android App
    Yes, an iPhone
    40.00%
    Yes, an Android
    40.00%
    Yes, a Blackberry, Win7, or other
    14.00%
    No
    6.00%

A mobile app would allow real time posting of tournament results.

Comment

It'd also be handy for tournament updates during the weekends. Like if a round got delayed or a room changed or something. And this would be an app, not a mobile site?
      MLIMT

Comment

An app.

Comment

I would DEFINITELY download it. Please do it!

Comment

The Apple store yesterday approved the pc iphone app. Try it out; tell me what you think. Android app in tow.

Comment

On the app on my iPad now. I think I like it but I definitely need to play with it more. As if I need another way to waste time on perjuries. I'd be interested to see what autocorrect does to certain things though.
              MLIMT

Comment

Been using the iPhone app since last week. It got me through Beach Party.

Thumbs. Up.
                Attorney 1: Objection!
                Presiding: Response, counselor?
                Attorney 2: I disagree!

Comment

Thanks. I just submitted an android app to the android market. So, that should be out sooner or later.

Comment

The android app is now live. That was faster than I was expecting. :-)

Comment

Hey Tom,

I'm having issues opening attachments with the iPhone app (like tab summaries).

Any idea how I can do that?

Thanks!
                      -Doug
                      Attorney 1: Objection!
                      Presiding: Response, counselor?
                      Attorney 2: I disagree!

Comment

Right now the app only displays inline attachments. So, images but not PDFs, docs, etc.

Comment

Tom, I tried to download the app on android but it says that the package is invalid. Is there something wrong with the app currently?

Comment

I just uninstalled and reinstalled from the android market. In the process, caught a typo that's (hopefully in the process of being fixed). Can you be more specific about the error? Also, if anyone else has this same experience, please let me know.

Comment

After I click Accept & Download, an error box pops out saying "Error" and under that, it says "Package file is invalid." Then there is a button that says ok. I click ok and it goes back to the installation screen and if I try to download again, the same thing happens and It won't allow me to download it.

Comment

Working...
                              X