No announcement yet.

Perjuries.com Mobile App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am posting from the android app. I had no problems downloading it at all.
    "You're both objecting to the question? Let's just strike it and move on"

Comment

The "Package file is invalid" error usually occurs because your cache doesn't quite have enough space. Try clearing your cache: Settings- Applications- All- Market Clear data(and cache).

I've also heard of this error magically getting fixed when you switch to using your actual carrier service (if you're currently using wifi).
      Objection ... he's making my witness look like a fool.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I'm loving the Android app. But the app keeps freezing when I try to access PMs. Any idea why?
          [url]www.findjoshua.com[/url]

"The joy is in the journey."
          -Frosty Westering

Comment

Yeah, both the iPhone and the android app are having trouble with the PMs. Maybe fixed soon? Sorry. :-(

Comment

Just discovered the iPhone app today... haven't had time to play around with it much yet, but I will be soon. I'll give you any feedback I can as soon as I've found some time to get in depth with it. I'm really excited about it though. This app could be the thing that we needed to revitalize perjuries again I know I'm going to be back on a lot more now that I've got this, haha
              Cody Dorumsgaard
              Twitter.com/codydorumsgaard

Comment

Perhaps I'm missing a feature that switches this, but it seems rather odd that the app sorts content by newest thread, not newest post.

Comment

Perjuries.com Mobile App

It says "thread by" and the date, but the date/time is of the latest post, not when the thread was actually created. I can verify this seeing as how this thread is from 2011 and it came up under my "newest posts" section of my app.

Comment

Ah, you would be correct. I think my app may just not have been updating. But I re-downloaded it and now it works just fine.
                    Last edited by UnderOath; April 23rd, 2013, 11:30 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
                    X