Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perjuries crisis

Hello all,

This is an open shout out to Tom and the original admins? can you identify yourselves to show you are still here and if you are able to maintain perjuries,

Do we need to mount a hostile takeover of the deliberation room????

PS if the money to pay for the site is the problem i am sure that we could cope with a couple of advertisements.

Mockers of the world unite you have nothing to lose but your objection

Re: Perjuries crisis

The problem seems to be that P.com keeps exceeding its bandwidth limit. As far as I know, we don't know why, the site doesn't do enough traffic to come close. Something is causing it to spike for some reason, but I haven't heard from Tom if they've figured it out.

Comment

It's a processes problem. Right now, we're monitoring the server to see what's causing it to hit up so many processes at once.

Comment

Any connection to the recent spate of spambots hitting the site?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. What's with all the random topics created with spam postings? Are those spambots?
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Comment

[quote author=mocksluzer link=topic=3934.msg170334#msg170334 date=1226962800]
            I was wondering the same thing. What's with all the random topics created with spam postings? Are those spambots?
            [/quote]

Isn't that self-explanatory? yeah, 99% of random topics created with spam postings are by spam bots. You can look at their profiles and see.

I think there should be a better image verification system...

Comment

Working...
            X